No Products in the Cart
Are you looking for the most complete Pure Alpha Lipoic Acid for your body? Get the best value:
- Extra Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder With 600mg Per Serving
- Max Supply (180 Capsules & Over 180 Days Supply)
- 100% Pure and 100% Money Back Guarantee for 30 Days.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a vitamin-like chemical called an antioxidant. Yeast, liver, kidney, spinach, broccoli, and potatoes are good sources of alpha-lipoid acid. Alpha Lipoic Acid is known to recycle the vitamin C and E in your body adding more antioxidants then it provides by itself. It is used in the body to break down carbohydrates and make energy for other organs. Using Alpha Lipoic Acid is a great start to a healthier lifestyle.
What Are The Benefits of Our Alpha Lipoic Acid Pills:
- Universal Antioxydant *
- Supports Cardiovascular health *
- Supports Metabolism & Energy Production*
Why should YOU choose NusaPure?
- Only organic and natural items are used in the creation of this product.
- Capsules that are easy to swallow and odorless
- Pure extract with a maximum strength formula
- Completely all natural complex with no sugars, salts, starches, gluten, soy or milk
- Ingredient with clinical study support
- NusaPure is a trusted brand - recognized for our excellent customer service -
- Made in the USA, in FDA inspected and GMP certified facilities
- 3rd party lab tested and verified for purity and safety
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Click on the ADD TO CART button now to order RISK FREE! (buy 2!)
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Powder.
CONTAINS NO: Artificial coloring, artificial flavor, preservatives, yeast, corn, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, salt, sodium, soy, sugar, gluten, starch or wheat.
WARNING: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before usimg any product. Consult your doctor before use if you have, or have had, ANY HEALTH CONDITION or if you are taking ANY MEDICATIONS OR REMEDIES including OTC medications, or are planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, such as gastrointestinal discomfort. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.