No Products in the Cart
Activated Charcoal is a natural remedy used commonly by many people to whiten natural teeth, decrease gas and bloating, and help the body detoxify itself. We live in a toxic world; about 100 times as toxic now as in our grandparents’ time. Thus, when you come across a natural substance that could possibly help you decrease allergy reactions or lower the toxins accumulating in your body, it’s well worth a try.
Why NusaPure Super Activated Charcoal is the Best:
- Contains a massive 900mg per serve and a full 100 serves per bottle making it great value for money.
- Manufactured in the USA in a FDA registered and cGMP facility so you can trust the quality of the ingredients.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied
- Fast Shipping and World Class Support
Suggested uses for Activated Charcoal capsules include:
1. TEETH WHITENING - Everyone wants brighter teeth for pennies. Charcoal grabs onto stubborn stains that resist other whitening methods. Take a photo to track your results. Don’t expect overnight improvement even though many people do find this. Stay away from this application if you have bonding or crowns or ceramics in your mouth, as they may turn a bit gray.
2. AVOIDING GASTRIC UPSET - Before eating at a restaurant where foods most likely will make you bloat, take a few capsules and a large glass of water.
3. REDUCE OCCURANCE & SEVERITY OF HANGOVERS - Because of Activated Charcoal’s porous nature, it may help to absorb the toxins in alcoholic drinks which can cause hangover symptoms. However, nothing is an excuse for drinking while driving!
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take two (2) capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Powder.
CONTAINS NO: Artificial coloring, artificial flavor, preservatives, yeast, corn, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, salt, sodium, soy, sugar, gluten, starch or wheat.
WARNING: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any product. Consult your doctor before use if you have, or have had, ANY HEALTH CONDITION or if you are taking ANY MEDICATIONS OR REMEDIES including OTC medications, or are planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, such as gastrointestinal discomfort. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.