The word “licorice” refers to the root of a plant called Glycyrrhiza glabra. It’s native to Europe and Asia. The plant is actually classified as a weed in those areas.
The early Egyptians loved licorice root. They used it in tea as a cure-all concoction. Licorice was later imported to China where it became an important herb in Chinese medicinal tradition.
DGL is licorice with glycyrrhizin removed, which is a safer form. DGL should contain no more than 2 percent glycyrrhizin. This form is recommended for gastrointestinal symptoms as long-term intake may be needed.
NusaPure DGL Licorice 3800mg Benefits:
DGL Licorice is used to relieve discomfort from chronic indigestion, heartburn, stomach ulcers, and canker sores.* Whole licorice extract is beneficial for menstrual and menopausal disorders, as well as inflammatory disorders.
Why should YOU choose NusaPure?
- 100% natural
- NON-GMO, No caffeine, gluten free, no stimulants or artificial stuff
- Ingredient with clinical study support
- NusaPure is a trusted brand - recognized for our excellent customer service
- Made in the USA, in FDA inspected and GMP certified facilities
- 3rd party lab tested and verified for purity and safety
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Click on the ADD TO CART button now to order RISK FREE! (buy 2!)
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
DGL, L-Glycine, Gelatin, Rice Powder.
For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with meals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.